-
May 25th, 2005, 01:22 AM
#1
AmericanGirlLover2982
Guest
My Samantha body tag says american girl 2008 and her head looks pre-mattel is it possible for her to maybe have a pre-mattel head on her body? Just wondering becasue I was studying my Samantha comparsion album and she looks a lot like a pre-mattel Samantha head. Can someone help with this please. Is this possible of Samantha may have a pre-mattel head mold and have a mattel body. I'll post the link to the album here and let you guys be the judge of it. Because I cannot tell. I'm thinking a late pre-mattel head mold like 1995-1998 right before mattel took over but no later then before 1995. Here is my comparion album link:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2131633556
Please help guys!! Thanks Again in advance!
Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks